NG from GA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jph

NG from GA, my name is Joe. My current project is a 54 Chevy 3100 on an 87 s10 frame with a SB 400 and 700r4. If any of you have similar builds I would like to see what radiator you used. I am sure they are post on here somewhere; I just haven’t found them yet.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 40
Welcome Joe....Kool project ya got there. Several guys on here are building similar trucks and I'm sure they'll help you with the radiator.:D

welcome to the RRR! looks like ya got a good start on a really cool project.....
i'm sure someone here can help w/that radiator issue.....
......now go out there & get that thing ready to roll!![;)

HRP

I am getting ready to start a build with a 49 Ford truck and I am hearing that mustang radiators work best. I hope that helps.

Welcome to RRR, Joe. I used the stock radiator in my wife's 47 Chevy. It's got a 283 w/ TH350 & doesn't get above 200 deg. in any weather.

Welcome, Joe. Just put a windshield in a young kid's ( maybe 19 or so ) '54 on Friday. He said here in Canada the 3100 is called a 1300. Either way they are a nice truck.

Latest posts

Back