Nine words women use

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likes_2_tinker

Started out playing with tinker toys!
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of not hing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying a bad word to you!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

Old man!

I met an old man once that had been married for 50 years. I asked him how he made it that long when many others fail. He said it boiled down to two words... Yes honey!!!

BoB

I met an old man once that had been married for 50 years. I asked him how he made it that long when many others fail. He said it boiled down to two words... Yes honey!!!

BoB

I would like to add to this that "Yes Honey" must also be imediately followed by what ever action she is requiring at that moment for total succes. :rolleyes:

haha i have been married for 23 days short of a year and i related to this almost perfectly hahaha

WARNING!!! in 23 days buy flowers, take wife out to dinner, make a fuss of her...what ever you do DO NOT FORGET the anniversary or this forum will have one less member...:eek:

the best way to remember your anniversary is to forget it just once :eek:

same thing for her birthday.

Actually, hard to forget the anniversary or birthday.
Anniversary is 3 days before Christmas & the birthday is 11 days prior to the anniversary. Aint forgot one in 19 years.

haha oh ya mines pretty easy the 2nd of jan and her bday is the same day (14th) as mine so pretty easy but ya i wont forget haha and plus i gotta make it special for one its the anniv. and second i will leave a month and 16 days after hehehehe;)

great to see the truth exposed...but even more "strange" is the fact that it was orig. posted on my 12th anniversary!! well, after 12 years i had figured out some of those:rolleyes: just want to remind the rest of you one more way to help a marriage....show her that YOU RUN things in YOUR house......

the vacuum cleaner.....the dishwaher.....the washer/dryer :D:p:eek:

if I want HER to know that, I'll tell her...

great to see the truth exposed...but even more "strange" is the fact that it was orig. posted on my 12th anniversary!! well, after 12 years i had figured out some of those:rolleyes: just want to remind the rest of you one more way to help a marriage....show her that YOU RUN things in YOUR house......

the vacuum cleaner.....the dishwaher.....the washer/dryer :D:p:eek:

if I want HER to know that, I'll tell her...

i tried to show her that I run things in my house she whaked me up side the head and handed me the vacum cleaner and and the broom

i gotta add :

#10. "I'm ready." - usually means that she is starting to get ready to leave, She still has about 10-15minutes worth of crap to do till she actually is out the door. Meanwhile you've gotten off the couch got your shoes and coat on just to wait that 10-15 minutes.

Big rush to get no where fast.

Latest posts

Back