Nitrobillie from the Mile High w/ 53' burb

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrobillie drew

Hey Im Drew Vigil. My gal Jenn and I have had a 53 chevy 1/2 ton and Rosie, a 53 dodge coronet w/241 hemi before I picked up our 53 chevy burb. she was sitting on top of a mountain in the rockies, but was first owned by the Climax mining company in Leadville colorado, Im guessing she stayed inside the mine because shes super clean. when the mine closed, one of the miners took her home and rebuilt the engine to run on unleaded. The first pic was taken on the mountain top, in less then two weeks I had her scuffed, sanded, primed and rattled. Her fenders are still banged up but I will worry about them down the road,. she runs and drives great and we are already enjoying her. when Im not working on my ride, Im a dog house slapper and front the NitroBillies.
321063_2374683603079_1130233508_32752390_59514949_n.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

Last edited:
wow Snake Farm!! Thanks man! That really means alot! Yeah my wife Jenn is Driving our old coronet in that video. Glad to hear you dig the tunes!

Wow! Nice Suburban

Welcome Drew to the site for those of us who have fun with cars, music and.....life. Great "burb" man I have always liked them.[dr It is neat that you made a few changes (paint) and down the road you go. Your music is cool too. Keep it up. Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back