NO. 1 rule of road

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
no.1 important rule of the road.
always have something cool playing on the stereo.
the reason?
when they find you picturesquely draped over the hood of your smoking, twisted ,badass hotrod at the bottom of dead mans curve.
muskrat love BETTER not be coming out of the wreckage!

muskrat love?eek:

how about radar love?![cl

or maybe hotrod race?--(that's for T-1):D

hotrod lincoln?

or maybe copperhead road?

...muskrat love-ya kill me!:D:rolleyes:

Better hope when you're flying around in the "cockpit" that your knee doesn't hit the buttons on the radio and change the station to Lawrence Welk or something worse!:D.As Mickey Rourk said "better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool"..[cl....CR

Better hope when you're flying around in the "cockpit" that your knee doesn't hit the buttons on the radio and change the station to Lawrence Welk or something worse!:D.As Mickey Rourk said "better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool"..[cl....CR

that'd be just my luck.
when my teary eyed buxom hotrod gal rushes to the scene.
George Micheal is warbling some gibberish about ya gotta have faith....

Make mine Manic Mechanic by ZZ...

You want to race
If you insist
At that price I can't resist
That's right, that's right!

Tonight it ain't right
I got to have me a week
But I'm be back for you Jack
& I'll let the machine speak!
That's right, that's right!

Shore 'nuff, you bet
And I haven't even saddled my pony yet
Have mercy Miss Percy
I done put the coon tune on this Vette!
That's right, that's right!!!

BoB

Attachments

• mean-looking[1].jpg
    mean-looking[1].jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 24
CR - that dude is SCAREY!!! wonder if he ever gets a headache while "revving up the microwave?!?[S

Bonehead....the funny thing is my rat doesn't have a radio....but i doubt i could hear it if it did! ( though sometimes i wish it did so it would cover some of those "squeaky" sounds a 60 + yr old body makes ( the truck not me:D)

howe about steve earle's "sweet lil' 66"? anyone else ever jam out to it, dreaming of owning a car like the song?[dr;)

A tough call - stereo or no stereo??? I can't hardly start a car without some tunes to keep me occupied. There again, if the engine's so loud you can't hear it, it's hardly worth the effort of installing one.

If I ever get the 51 on the road I'd still like to have the capability of at least having some tunes I like while the truck is sitting still with the ignition off. We'll see??

T1

my stock 63 kaiser Willy's jeep has so much drive train/road noise that it will never get a stereo.
i am not a big fan of loud vehicles.
i definitely don't need noisy pipes.
i will just have to see what the 27 chevy ends up like.

my stock 63 kaiser Willy's jeep has so much drive train/road noise that it will never get a stereo.

i know what ya mean, i put a radio in my 79 cj-5, but hardly ever-more like never-turn it on.....between the pipes, the squeaks and ratlles, and the boys yelling to splash the puddles...there's erally no need for a radio...

( though i would like to have a chance to play c.w. mccall's "jeep song" maybe called cj5 or 4 wheeldrive....[S

"i got racing stripes and dual pipes, but smokey has a ford
i've got a mill with a 4 pot carb ya know, but smokey's stroked and bored
well the race is on and i'm in the lead, with a rig that'll never fail...
my cj-5 4 wheel drive, with a smokey on my tail...."

[cl [cl [cl [cl

thank you, thank you very much
HRP

i know what ya mean, i put a radio in my 79 cj-5, but hardly ever-more like never-turn it on.....between the pipes, the squeaks and ratlles, and the boys yelling to splash the puddles...there's erally no need for a radio...

( though i would like to have a chance to play c.w. mccall's "jeep song" maybe called cj5 or 4 wheeldrive....[S

[cl [cl [cl [cl

HRP

you missed your calling buddy

[cl [cl [cl [cl

HRP

Preacher has left the building! :D

Latest posts

Back