No fear Mom!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
My wife found a Beamer for sale and she fell in love with it instantly. I checked it over and drove it, seems like she got a great deal. She left this afternoon to run an errand so she took her new car instead of the mini van she's been driving for a few years. When she got back she had a giant grin on her face and she told me, wow, this thing went to 100 really quick!!!! If you have ever been on a wild rollercoaster ride, that is equivalent to a ride with her!!! I only wish she liked Hotrods as much as she likes her cars!....CR

Build her a hot rod that will dust the Beamer and maybe you can convert her!

im with you on this one. i find that women into cars that like speed, but dont like the same vehicles you do are easily "converted" when you show them the potential of the vehicles you are into.

I've had the streetrod before I met her and we dated in it a few times, but now she won't get in it because of the fumes! Oh well. She's getting scary now. She says she already knows this is a ticket car!!!.CR

I guess there all that way. My girl friend Had a Mazda 4 cyl. that would not get out of it own way. She got rid of it a got a Pontiac G6 GTP. Now she talks about how she can out run other cars and how fast it is.

Just waiting for he first ticket.

nice what kind of bmw did she get?

It's a 328I convertible. I think she's having a midlife crisis!!:D. She has always driven fast, but with a minivan its different than this car. I have to admit its pretty quick!.. Can't ground her cause I always fall asleep first!....CR

Latest posts

Back