no particular place to go!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
anyone else taking advantage of the good weather? [S

lots of sunshine here, so l am just going out and waste some fuel in the 30ish now after taking Jimmy's truck out this morning:D

Later :cool:

Not so much today, but plan on getting carport/shop cleaned out tomorrow so I can get the Lincoln in for tear down. We are getting some cooler, low humidity air for the next two or three days, my truck is in the truck shop, so I'm gonna try to take advantage of it.

We've had some nice weather lately...until yesterday..

Then it rained like heck....all day...then is raining now...about the time the sun comes out it goes away....Severe thunderstorm warning right now....in Michigan if you don't like the weather, wait a minute...it'll change... :D

Tropical storm Colin is rolling across me right now but I was out in the beginning of it and will probably be out in it tomorrow morning heading for a blood test. Not the best cruising weather but it's only heavy rain and winds...

Wonder how or even why they name these storms...

I'm in favor of BadA$$....Knarly, Blowhard, Windy, WetWilly, you know...something more fitting....Colin....sounds whimpy for a storm... :D

HEHEHEH...ah...HEHEHEH...if ya really want a laugh, you'd have to see what the weather nerds have for excitement. They have reporters out there standing in the mess telling everyone not to get out in it. Why, I even heard they had a limb down somewhere while ago that made the lights flicker at the sheriff's office...
They've weadled their way into having news and weather on for 6 hours at a time around here and they really don't have much to do I guess except for sensationalize the little crap we're having.

I've often pondered about Weather persons...

Meteorologists are the only people I can think of that can be wrong 50% of the time and still keep their jobs....[S

Not to get too far out of range of Skulls post, I'll be doing some cruising tomorrow. Lucky down here! We get to cruise all year. Even on our coldest nights this last winter, I still had both windows down and the windshield leaned open. Only a few times with a light jacket on. The temps have been in the low 90s for a while now and both of my trucks are holding their own on keeping cool too...I got no problems...

I'll be cruising the Olds tommorow unless it's rainy, then I'll cruise the Caddy. Cruising to work and back that is.

I fired up the bike and went around the block...My block is a 12 mile loop due to the river behind me![cl

No reason not to

Nice sunny day ... yup ... smokin in steele 063.jpg it rained .

I was lucky yesterday. The tropical storm was still rolling across the state but had changed directions slightly and slipped a little south of me in its crossing. It was raining when I woke up but by the time I was ready to go get the blood tests, it was clearing and I skirted the north edge of the storm all the way through 3 towns and then back home..the rest of the day was sketchy but I did have a nice cruise!

I was lucky yesterday. The tropical storm was still rolling across the state but had changed directions slightly and slipped a little south of me in its crossing. It was raining when I woke up but by the time I was ready to go get the blood tests, it was clearing and I skirted the north edge of the storm all the way through 3 towns and then back home..the rest of the day was sketchy but I did have a nice cruise!

[cl[cl Glad to hear it Smalls, some were probably not as lucky.....
hope the tests were favorable...........

Probably will be! My Dr. orders them up about every 6 months. Since they found out I had a heart attack last August, they been treating me like I'm dying or something. Funny, the test results seem to tell a different story. My problem with the doctors is they try shove drugs done your throat to supposedly improve the conditions. They know that the heart attack wasn't a recent one and all the tests they ran when I was in the hospital showed that my body was already making some improvements by itself. I understand and agree with the blood thinners cause that's what put me in the hospital was a clot. The rest of them ....well, they can jam em...I've been requesting to ease off the drugs. They refuse. I went off half of them over 8 months ago on my own. And ya know? All my tests are still coming out good....one day I'll tell them I'm off all of them...they can call me whatever they want....after I'm dead and gone!

I feel ya SF...

Darn Doctors constantly throwing meds at you....I've developed a slight heart murmur...ok....did stress tests, echo cardiogram and a battery of ultra sounds on my neck and legs...ALL Good...but you'd think I was about to kick off...ok...I'm 65...have a heart doctor now...wants me on cholesterol meds...Why? my levels were not high..?? [S....ah...NO... this gettin old ain't for the weak...LOL.. :D

Probably will be! My Dr. orders them up about every 6 months. Since they found out I had a heart attack last August, they been treating me like I'm dying or something. Funny, the test results seem to tell a different story. My problem with the doctors is they try shove drugs done your throat to supposedly improve the conditions. They know that the heart attack wasn't a recent one and all the tests they ran when I was in the hospital showed that my body was already making some improvements by itself. I understand and agree with the blood thinners cause that's what put me in the hospital was a clot. The rest of them ....well, they can jam em...I've been requesting to ease off the drugs. They refuse. I went off half of them over 8 months ago on my own. And ya know? All my tests are still coming out good....one day I'll tell them I'm off all of them...they can call me whatever they want....after I'm dead and gone!

Because that's what doctors do-push pills. My only run in with em cost me 60,000. They couldn't figure it out and just kept me on antibiotics until the symptoms faded. I cam home and found out more in an hour on the internet than those a-holes knew. I'm 63 and have never had my cholesterol checked.

Beware of the witches J. My kids spent some time with their mother in Manchester and came across a group of witches in black hooded capes in the woods near the Merrimac. :eek:

Lol I will keep a wary eye peeled E man....[cl

Latest posts

Back