No way........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that right after it happened!! It happened in Albuquerque, NM. They were on a cruise from CA to the Street Rod Nationals.

Nothing funny about it and anyone that thinks so there's something is wrong with you. They were traveling in a group trying not to lose each other in an unfamiliar town.

Truly, nothing funny about that! What a shame:(.....CR

When we used to go on cruises with our car club, the hardest thing was to keep everyone together. Some would miss a light and others would catch it, so we kept getting separated and had to stop to let others catch up. These guys were probably trying to stay close and something just went wrong.

Not good. :(

Don

When we used to go on cruises with our car club, the hardest thing was to keep everyone together. Some would miss a light and others would catch it, so we kept getting separated and had to stop to let others catch up. These guys were probably trying to stay close and something just went wrong.

Not good. :(

Don

that is why with one of my car clubs, whenever we go on a cruise, we take walkie-talkies with us. if someone misses a light, all you need to do is beep up and tell the rest of the crew to slow down until you can make it up there with them.

Sad to see but I can understand how it can happen. I followed an another car into the Syracuse Nats and almost hit him. Couldn't hardly see his brake lights. He had the smallest set of billet brake light I have ever seen. Could barely tell tell if they were on or off. Wandering through the show I saw a few more of the same idea. Brake lights way to small to be safe IMHO.

Lightspeed Mike

Latest posts

Back