Noob from Northern Ca

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_griffin

Well it was bound to happen. Been a stalker on the HAMB for a couple of months. Got a thing for the Rat Rods. Me and my buddy found a 1929 Willy Whippet complete. Also got metal for 1 1/2 more. Never built before but we do have a couple of custom bikes under the belt. I mean this ain't rocket science .... right?
I have already read a few threads on suicide front ends, but I'm sure I will have a few questions along the way. This is going to be a long haul but getting there is half the fun ....right?
Anyway ... that's me. I'll be snoopin' as I go!

Griff

Attachments

• whippet.jpg
    whippet.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to RRR! I look at that picture and say this out of envy - 'I hate you!' :D Hopefully you know better than to say the RR word on the HAMB - good place to lurk though.

Check out our builds and ask a lot of questions. AND START A BUILD THREAD - that car is awesome!

Hello welcome to Triple R. and he has enough for 1 1/2 more ..

go find my thread on my build for the front end or THERE are a LOT of other suicide front ends and if u have a bike under ur belt you'll figure it out...

HAMB well what can we say " RAT RODS RULE" I went there once I will never go back y, because Rat Rods Rules, u can take one rat rod to a large parking lot and have ur very own personal car show. I cant do that with anything else I drive..

Welcome to the RRR......

Saw the car on the other post....solid car...nice start to a great build...slow and steady as she goes.....[P[P

Thanx!

This is a friendly forum. Think I'll stay a bit. As soon as the weather clears up a bit we are going to start the build. Just doing the collecting at this point. ….. I will start a thread as soon as the pile get worthy (plus I need to get the 25 posts out of the way). Once again THANX for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back