norcal craigslist alert.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i'd get it in a heartbeat but i've got to spend that much and then some around the first to get my current vehicle legal. and i don't make very much right now. i'm trying to talk to the guy and at least get him to hold onto it for a little while if nobody else takes an interest so that i could get it when i've got enough. but i do the stay at home dad thing right now (and that doesn't pay much). i just think it would be a shame to see it go to the dump.

yeah i'd get it in a heartbeat but i've got to spend that much and then some around the first to get my current vehicle legal. and i don't make very much right now. i'm trying to talk to the guy and at least get him to hold onto it for a little while if nobody else takes an interest so that i could get it when i've got enough. but i do the stay at home dad thing right now (and that doesn't pay much). i just think it would be a shame to see it go to the dump.

see if hell trade some stuff for it :)

Latest posts

Back