North Carolina Checking in....again

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borkap

Hello E-folks.

I am in the Charlotte NC area more specifically Lake Norman for those of you familiar with the area. I am an advanced hobbiest Photographer. I have been published but its not my main income. I am on joining this forum for a myriad of reasons. I love cars and hope to have a rat rod at some point in my life, I like to take pictures, and I like the people that I have met in the rat rod community. I'm sure I'll get laughed off the forums I'm sure but I still have a car I autocrossed for a few years that now collects dust. I know its by no means a rat rod but some of you may appreciate the work that went into it.

Pics are with a crappy point and shoot I leave in my toolbox and by no means represent my work. :D

miataengine1.jpg

lemongapsmall.jpg

I am hoping to find some cars around me to shoot. So if you are in the Charlotte area and want pics of you car with or without a girl let me know. I have the gear and know a few girls that want some rat rod stuff shot. My deal is simple you show up with your car we shoot it and then I give you a CD with some edited high res shots that you can have printed.

Hey borkap,
Welcome to the forum. I also am from NC in the Reedy Creek area just outside of Lexington NC.
Just started my first rat also. Keep dreaming dude, dreams do come true if you work at them.
Again welcome.
God bless,
Larry

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, borkap.
That's a nice ride even if it isn't "ratty" :D
Your photo deal sounds pretty sweet, too bad you aren't closer.
Enjoy the site and be sure to post any photos you feel are RRR worthy. ;) '22

Welcome to RRR, borkap. Nice Zoom-Zoom there. Won't get laughed off of here for it. The folks here appreciate well done work, no matter the style of ride.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll ask them if it ok to post the pictures. I dont want to step on any toes.

I have seen a couple of Rat rods in tha charlotte area and I have been looking for one in particular. I think it looked like a T bucket with white walls and baby moons.

Pics to follow.

Hi borkap, welcome to the site, I grew on LN and work in Mooresville, I'll hollar at you if I ever see you cruising around in your car. Nice to see more people getting into RR's. See ya around, Scott

Yea I do need to get it out more. it collects dust these days.

Here is one of the girls I plan to use.

45e2f78b117fb.jpg

I know there are some locals that are dying to get their cars shot.

Welcome Borkap Im sure you wont hurt anyones feelings posting a pic of a pretty girl every now and then.

I am surprised I thought there would be a line of people wanting to get shots of their cars. Is there an NC specific place I should be looking?

Latest posts

Back