northwest car show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pablo,

I'm going.
Already got my hotel room reserved.

I'll should be crusing over with the Aces & Eights guys.
The hard part will be getting my car done in time...well one of my cars anyway.

Are you going?! I think Phil is planning on going too.

-Mike-

yep im goin

Pablo,

I'm going.
Already got my hotel room reserved.

I'll should be crusing over with the Aces & Eights guys.
The hard part will be getting my car done in time...well one of my cars anyway.

Are you going?! I think Phil is planning on going too.

-Mike-

Ya mike i am going to go, i do no think that my truck will be done by then, i will be shifting gears here in a few months to build my shop and that will probably take most of my spring time up. building a 30 by 50 building out back, i have already poured the stem walls, need to finish the floor as soon as the weather breaks. i will probably ride my bike up, or maybe the wife and i will visit family up there.

Pablo

Ya mike i am going to go, i do no think that my truck will be done by then, i will be shifting gears here in a few months to build my shop and that will probably take most of my spring time up. building a 30 by 50 building out back, i have already poured the stem walls, need to finish the floor as soon as the weather breaks. i will probably ride my bike up, or maybe the wife and i will visit family up there.

Pablo
I'm shure you'd be welcome to cruz over with us.
I'll get you some more details the closer we get.

If you would like some help on your shop just let me know... have tools will travel even if it is only across town.

-Mike-

fortunately I live in chehalis wa, its gonna be great to have it here, the floods are gone. if you see any of these cars say hey I dont know which i will be taking yet, and if anyone from washington is going to bonneville this year it would be great to all travel together I will be taking the 34 chevy to the salt this year.

Attachments

• 26 rpu 010 (Small).jpg
    26 rpu 010 (Small).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 53 chevy 011 (Small).jpg
    53 chevy 011 (Small).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
  • 53 chevy 009 (Small).jpg
    53 chevy 009 (Small).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 34 chevy 003 (Small).jpg
    34 chevy 003 (Small).jpg