Nostalgia Drags/Show Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
A friend of mine who also has an Anglia talked me in to heading to West Palm Beach, Florida today for the nostalgia drags and car show. The weather was great and a good time was had. It was a nice drive to the show and back. It's about an hour each way. I was going to cruise up in my coupe but I thought my Anglia would be more appropriate for this event. Bear with me here, it may take a while to post all the pics. I'll say when I'm finished. Enjoy!

Here's my black Angle. That's my pal's Anglia next to it. The clumped us in with the big tired pro-street trailer queens :D. Both of us have 10" tires. We thought it was funny though.

As we were pulling in the gate, I was shocked to see my old super gas (9.90) car. I built and painted this car in the early 1980's. It looks basically the same except it now sits a little higher all the way around and it has grown a hood scoop. It had a blower on it when I owned it. It was running low 10's today.

Still scratching my head on this one :confused:

OH YEA!!!!!!!!!

Big Daddy and his wife. I bought a hat and had him autograph it even though I already have one.:)

This car was super nice. I wasn't able to get a good angle on some of the cars due to the way they were parked. This was the best I could do with this one.

Latest posts

Back