not 100% done deal but I am stoked!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yone187

I was on here looking through chipper and dmw56s "new find" thread as my dads friend came up behind me looking over my shoulder. "wow those are really cool he said" I told him i might go check um out and hopefully haul one back home. he asked what my plan was and I told him that I am building a rat rod. long story short I found out he has a 50 chevy 5 window that he wants to get rid of. like i said not a done deal but it might be parked in my driveway pretty soon. BTW has anyone ever chopped a 5 window before?

Good luck on the deal yone. 50 Chevy 5 window will make a kool rat rod. Prolly a New Mexico rust free truck :D.. There have been some Chevy trucks chopped in the builds thread, just have to do a search I guess! Get some pictures please, we like pictures!!:)

good luck on that one! i always like the ones that have stories and/or family attached to 'em--esp. if cheap!:D
i recall a guy called harleyboy on here once chopping an old chevy i think his was 5-window but not sure...be a good place to start a search....

and be sure to tell us the "rest of the story" when ya get it...

Latest posts

Back