Not a Roadster day today !!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA34GUY

After a balmy 65 degree day yesterday.Was gonna take the new roadster down to Phoenix (250 mile R/T) today for lunch. N O T
Just checked local weather and supposed to get more of this SH*T this afternoon, tomorrow and Tuesday
Snow level down to 4000 ft and I'm @ 6500.
Come on Spring ! ! !

Attachments

• Snow Feb 8 2009 001.jpg
    Snow Feb 8 2009 001.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Snow Feb 8 2009 002.jpg
    Snow Feb 8 2009 002.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 12
So sorry to hear that. It's been unusually cold here too, got down to the 30's at night. I ran to the store the other day and took my roadster, it was in the high 50's, and cold...........and I caught a cold. :(

However, living in Florida, I am obligated once a year to post the following pictures. Sorry, I don't like to do it but it's State Law. :rolleyes::D

Don

sanibelpictures022-4.jpg

sanibel20-3.jpg

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that too. I can totally feel your pain. It was just below 50* last night and I hear it might rain too...... sometime before spring.:rolleyes:

I didnt know that was state law Don. Do they tax it too? They would if it was California.

Sounds like you're in Nebraska, not Arizona. We went from -3 two weeks ago to 62 last Friday. Its 45 today supposed to be 58 tomorrow and snow by the end of the week. My f'n garage is never gonna get done at this pace.

Fricken groundhog.:D

Hodag

man it has been a beautifull week here in Western South Dakota sixtys almost all week but this week it looks like mid to high thirtys but thats cool its above freezing not bad wether to be out side just started a new job last week so now i am outside all the time now

so sorry to hear that. It's been unusually cold here too, got down to the 30's at night. I ran to the store the other day and took my roadster, it was in the high 50's, and cold...........and i caught a cold. :(

however, living in florida, i am obligated once a year to post the following pictures. Sorry, i don't like to do it but it's state law. :rolleyes::d

don

sanibelpictures022-4.jpg

sanibel20-3.jpg

Roadtrip!!!! :D

Hummmm!!!

Hummmmm... it was really nice in Tejas this weekend but I don't have any pictures like Don's... Mrs Tripper probably wouldn't appreciate it so it's just me in the car... sorry!!!

BoB

Attachments

• tripper.jpg
    tripper.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back