Not again!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found this thread CR, but i too, will try to keep you all in our prayers...keep us posted and we'll help if & when we can

God Bless,
HRP

I want to thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers. It means a great deal to me. I've come to think of this site as my family away from my family if you know what I mean.
Not sure if my mind is up to the task of watching someone go through the torment and agony of chemo and radiation, plus surgery again. It is the worst thing you can imagine. Im trying to stay upbeat and positive because I know about the vast improvements and changes that have occurred in the cancer treatment field. I am usually an optimistic person and I will continue to be so. Again, thanks for all the kind words!..CR

Don't let your past experience with cancer cloud your optimism that Mary will be fine. I know that is easy to say, but try to keep a positive outlook. We are all pulling for her and you.

Please at least look into some options. Look at Michael Douglas, when I saw him a while back I would have bet he was close to the end. But recent reports have him done with Chemo and no more are scheduled. I know Michael has the financial resources to buy any kind of treatment there is available, but that shouldn't stop anyone from looking at every avenue available.

Please keep us posted on her progress, we care. :)

Don

Wife had surgery today to remove 3 tumors. Everything went well!! Next comes the chemo and radiation. Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts, they are deeeeeeeeeeply appreciated!...CR

Glad the surgery went well CR. Hang in there. My mother has been through this process also and the results were very good. She has been cancer free for years after the surgery and treatments.

It's not worded just perfect, but it'll do...

"In the midst of my sorrow I called to the Lord, and he answered." -Jonah 2:2

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2008. I don't compare or pretend to understand the heartache you and your wife are going through, though. Learn to love every breath you take, don't discount telling the other everything's ok, and do something every now and again that brings an ear-to-ear smile.

Good luck and God bless.
I'm sure from each of us here, you're in our prayers.

Latest posts

Back