Not as active lately... sorry!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
The old Tripper hasn't been as active on the forum lately because I've been lookin' big time for a new place to live up in the Texas hill country! After looking for over a year we've finally found a place Mrs Tripper & I can agree on & my biggest "have to have" is a real shop. Haven't had one for nearly 2 years & it's really put a hitch in my git-a-long! This one has a 30x60 shop with a 1' foundation, great for the lift I've always wanted. After building a new home for all the chickens & some other misc small stuff I'll finally be able to start on my '28 Dodge Bros 3-window coupe. Scored a baby Hemi for it & am really gittin' fired up about the build & can't wait to start on my build thread! I'm in da mood for a lil toppin' choppin'!!! [ddd

Can't wait to have all my tools etc all in one place... yipppeee!!!

BoB

I am so jealous. My next house will have some room for a separate building for me & my car fetish. Just exactly when that will be is the question. As always, we're gonna need some pics of the new digs Mr Tripper.

Seriously, congrats, this is my idea of a house and a shop:

House:
images

Shop:
polebarn_openbifolddoor.jpg

I thought Texan's got

Hitch's in their Giddy ups???? The shop sounds great and all the extra stuff is just gravy on the tator's...hey, might sound dumb but what is a Baby Hemi?? [S

Tripper ? Tripper ? Hmmm, I sort of remember that name from a guy who used to come around here a while ago, but haven't heard from him for a bit. :D

Glad you have found a new place. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Don

The old Tripper hasn't been as active on the forum lately because I've been lookin' big time for a new place to live up in the Texas hill country! After looking for over a year we've finally found a place Mrs Tripper & I can agree on & my biggest "have to have" is a real shop. Haven't had one for nearly 2 years & it's really put a hitch in my git-a-long! This one has a 30x60 shop with a 1' foundation, great for the lift I've always wanted. After building a new home for all the chickens & some other misc small stuff I'll finally be able to start on my '28 Dodge Bros 3-window coupe. Scored a baby Hemi for it & am really gittin' fired up about the build & can't wait to start on my build thread! I'm in da mood for a lil toppin' choppin'!!! [ddd

Can't wait to have all my tools etc all in one place... yipppeee!!!

BoB

So, when is the house warming party?

Timothy

Hey, you've kept this Rat Rod Rodeo going for all of us. That's much appreciated.[cl

Make sure there's room to add on to that shop.[dr

might sound dumb but what is a Baby Hemi?? [S

They made a smaller block Hemi that's not as wide. Mine has a 241ci displacement. They're sweet lil motors but not that big on HP but still look kool!

Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Will do!

So, when is the house warming party?

Gonna have a big party next year after I get it fixed up a lil!

You realize of course that you are ruining your chances of ever being on "You live in a what ???" ever again !! :p:p:D

Nope... I'm gonna fluff this property up & sell in a couple years & buy a bigger piece of land & build a shipping container house & a bigger shop! :eek:

Lack of activity is not uncommon for a man of your maturity level.:D

Please tell Mrs Tripper that!!!

So, did ya sell the Washateria?

Yep... sold it in a couple days, got more than the asking price & will be moving in about 30 daze! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Great!

Congrats, Tripper, and good luck. 30X60 huh? Well...I'd fill that up the first day and I'd STILL need somewhere to work....LOL.:D

Lynn

Congrats, Tripper, and good luck. 30X60 huh? Well...I'd fill that up the first day and I'd STILL need somewhere to work....LOL.:D

Lynn,
It also has a couple of other large sheds. One has a concrete floor & one has a gravel floor. Gots ta have a spot fer my tractor & implements! I'm lookin' for a Ford 8N, always loved the old Fords!

BoB

Latest posts

Back