Note to newbs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordMaximo

We call him King Maximo!
West Utah Desert under a big rock in a deep cave
Hey all you new people.......it helps if you add a location to your intros and gives those who might live just around the corner a chance to drop over to your place and give you a real warm welcome. I for one like to meet face to face with those in my local area, it adds to the tree.:D

Maximo

I have to agree with MAX, it is sure nice to be able to look and see where you are from, in that space in the upper right of your post. It goes double for guys selling something.

Lots of new guys lately, and it is another way of keeping track with who is who.

Great Reminder.............

Very good idea, Lord Max....
It helps everyone out.. '22

Theres alot of rodders/ratters out there, but yea, they are hard to find. I just met a guy at a swap meet this past wknd. I bought a 41 Ford front end from him, which I'll be postin pics soon, and found out him and a bunch of guys from Sioux Falls are really into the rat scene. And just to think, its only 50 miles away. Theres alot of us locally startin to come outta the wood work also and that is simply awsome.

Latest posts

Back