Now this is a ride..........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's wild, almost 6 mins long!

I'd like to see it with some speed. Maybe consult with this guy....

oadrunner2.gif

I just saw that on FB yesterday, way cool and obviously another country since the mandated insurance and lawyers in good old USA would kill anything that fun.
I'm thinking they should be hauling A a lot faster, must have some kind if inertia brake to keep from overspeed.

I think each car has a brake. The kid in front kept slowing down. That would be great business for these ski lounges in the off season, except for all the lawyers here.

That looks fun. Need to go faster.

It reminds me of the alpine slide at one of the local ski resort. It was a shoot that went down the mountain and you rode in a slide with wheel and had a hand brake in the center of the sled.

One time my uncle was going down the shoot in front of me. about half way done I seen his sled go up in the air and he was on his hands and knees sliding down the shoot. Man did he get road rash. I still laugh every time I think about in. Got me wondering if it still there.

I friend of mine (with a fake leg) went down a mountain slide in Vermont back in the 70's-early 80's. part way down his leg got disconnected some how and he removed it so he wouldn't lose it and hooked on the front of the sled he was in. When he got almost to the bottom, the leg dangled a bit and got hooked on something and it looked like his leg got ripped off. The people running the ride saw his leg get pulled off and tossed over the side. They were running around all freaked out by the time he stopped. They were so panicked thinking his leg got chopped off. We just stood around laughing like hell until he told them it was fake...hahahaha!

Latest posts

Back