Now this is what I called chopped!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustybeercan

Never met a beer he didn't like!
This is chopped!

Attachments

• chopped.jpg
    chopped.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 210
Looks a little restricted for viewing the highway! Don't think I would want to drive it anywhere!:(...CR

Besides the undriveability of it, the proportions are just way too out of wack. Maybe it would look better if he sectioned about a foot out of it too. :)

Im going to take a wild guess here and say that is a photoCHOP. Reason why i say this, is because look at the back tire. Its a slick and balloons into the wheel, but its extremely skinny. Skinnier than the front by the looks of it, and also looks like there is a seam running down the middle of the back tire. Something just isnt right with that picture, not to me anyway. Also, if it was that chopped in person, then the gmc jimmy behind it should be over it, well the passenger side of the jimmy isnt sticking above the wagon's back glass at all.

he should just take the tires off of it
and make it undrivable for sure.
that seems to be the goal .....

Im going to take a wild guess here and say that is a photoCHOP. Reason why i say this, is because look at the back tire. Its a slick and balloons into the wheel, but its extremely skinny.

No Photochop. The exhaust dumps infront of the back wheel.

Thats not a photochop. I've actually seen this car at several cruise events. Not my kind of car.

Latest posts

Back