Ocean City Cruisin'

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustydusty

Ocean City Cruisin' is a fun event because most of the cars are cruising the streets instead of just sitting in a parking lot with the hood up! It's like driving in the movie 'American Graffiti'. There are numerous shows for different venues throughout town. The dates for the show are May 20-24. The phone # is 410-798-6304, the web address is [email protected]. Below are a few pics of rats there last year. Ocean City is on the coast of Maryland by the way.

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
more O.C. pics

More pictures of Ocean City Cruisin'.

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
Ocean City Cruisin' is a fun event because most of the cars are cruising the streets instead of just sitting in a parking lot with the hood up! It's like driving in the movie 'American Graffiti'. There are numerous shows for different venues throughout town. The dates for the show are May 20-24. The phone # is 410-798-6304, the web address is [email protected]. Below are a few pics of rats there last year. Ocean City is on the coast of Maryland by the way.
Bubba gets around , parked with him last summer at the Harrington De . show . . Real cool guy , hails from No Jersey . I will be at both places this year .

Attachments

• HARRINGTON 002.jpg
    HARRINGTON 002.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 15
  • HARRINGTON 009.jpg
    HARRINGTON 009.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 20
Unfortanitly neither mine nor my buddies new builds will be ready for the show this year. This will be the first time in 14 years I have not registered a car for the show! We are bringing our custom shovelhead Harleys just for something cool to tool around with. We are staying at the Inlet Lodge right next to the Inlet parking lot show. Can't get any closer than that! What are you bringing? Maybe we will see you there.

34 Chevy 3 window
75 Sportster custom

Unfortanitly neither mine nor my buddies new builds will be ready for the show this year. This will be the first time in 14 years I have not registered a car for the show! We are bringing our custom shovelhead Harleys just for something cool to tool around with. We are staying at the Inlet Lodge right next to the Inlet parking lot show. Can't get any closer than that! What are you bringing? Maybe we will see you there.

34 Chevy 3 window
75 Sportster custom[/QUOT

were not going inside , just gonna cruise around town . look for the pocono rat and the chevy coupe with the sun visor . Are you going to the J S at Latimore ?

Attachments

• HARRINGTON 003.jpg
    HARRINGTON 003.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 16
  • HARRINGTON 010.jpg
    HARRINGTON 010.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 18
I'm going to try! My brother has been buggin' me to go to this for years. He has a Ford flathead powered classic roadracer he takes up there. This car has a very early fiberglass body with a handbuilt tube chassis and was built for the Mex/American road races back in the day.

A word of caution about the OC Police . They are allowed to arrest you and hold you for 24 hours with out charging you . They hold you by handcuffing you to a chair for 23 hours and 55 min . Then they let you go with out ever charging you . There are no bathroom breaks ,the floor runs with urine as they usually have a room full before the night is over . Don't do anything to give them an excuse to grab you . They have foot officers at the lights and they step out and catch the lite to lite drag racers . Be a super clean law abiding citizen and you should be ok .

My 1st wife's uncle used to be the chief of police in OC, sadly he's not around any longer!!! But I suppose it's the same anywhere, just drive like you have some sense and the police won't bother you...CR

Latest posts

Back