Off topic (sorry): Sneaky football play!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not believe though plays worked. I played nose guard in little league and same high school and played middle line backer in high school and college.

I was always told that when that ball moves you hit someone and go after the ball until the play it over. When that center moved the ball I would have been hitting someone.

But that was many years ago.

I was a Defensive linemen all through college. I had to step in as center once, and play was to be on 2, I goofed and snapped it on one. Rest of my team didn't move, but me. Officials called a false start on me as center. So same could have happened there but video didn't go long enough to see what happened.

However I am not a fan of teaching or running trick plays to this extreme. There are Flee Flickers and reverses, etc which are fine and been used forever . But these kinda plays and in motion players doing back flips and such which doesn't sit well with me.

I was a Defensive linemen all through college. I had to step in as center once, and play was to be on 2, I goofed and snapped it on one. Rest of my team didn't move, but me. Officials called a false start on me as center. So same could have happened there but video didn't go long enough to see what happened.

However I am not a fan of teaching or running trick plays to this extreme. There are Flee Flickers and reverses, etc which are fine and been used forever . But these kinda plays and in motion players doing back flips and such which doesn't sit well with me.
In the second clip the line stood up when the ball was snapped. That one may have worked.

There was one play that a team used. They were using this play every game. The center and the quarterback were over the ball and the rest of the team line up near the sidelines. I knew the play and when they did it I blitz, my timing was right and sack the quarterback.

Latest posts

Back