Ohio member

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garvinzoom

Hello everyone. Have lived in Zanesville my whole life. Work in Hebron Ohio. Love most anything to do with cars, always have I think. Have owned some old Chryslers in the past but currently own a 1963 ford falcon four door.
CopyofKnightsofColumbusandriverside.jpg

Myfalcon9-30-07005-1.jpg

Myfalcon9-30-07008.jpg

62Falcon003.jpg

Welcome!!!

Garvin,
Welcome to the forum & love u're Falcon! What ya gots under the hood, how'd u lower it & what r u're plans for it! Glad u found us & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Well, I actually bought this car the way it is sitting now. I have yet to do much to make it mine, hopefully after the holidays I can change it up a bit. The only thing I have done is put some dog dish caps on it and get an aircleaner located and purchased. The engine it the factory 170 inline six with the ford-o-matic. Looking to get a three speed auto or a manual trans as the two speed auto sucks for anything above 55MPH, and it turns too many RPM at 55 IMO. I have not decided but am lenning toward a sixtys mild custom theme, it has some custom touches by last owner already. He shaved the rain gutters, shaved the trim, gas cap, back up lights, and emblems.

I would like to do some heavy flake on the top and possibly some lace panels or scallops. Have been looking for a fairmont donor car for the 200 straight six and the disc brake front end. Need to make some door panels and cover the seats if I cant get it patched to suit me. Have no real plans for paint on the whole car, I like the way it looks know. Also have thought about Supremes or some bullet centers with bullet lugs.

Lots of plans but little funding at the present time! :rolleyes:

Myfalcon9-30-07003.jpg

Myfalcon9-30-07002.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh, almost forgot. It has three inch blocks in the back and the coils were cut. Need to get some front coils and start over though as it is almost sitting on the bump stops and it does not take the potholes well at all. Previous owner did some decent stuff to it, just a little to much cut off those coils.

Welcome to RRR!

Garvin,
welcome to RRR & I love your ride. It's fun to make a car your own & I'm sure you have some great ideas for doing that. Please take pictures as you go and share with the rest of us!

ISore

Welcome garvinzoom. Have always liked Falcons. A very under used car for customizing. Build it to suit you. Post pics as you progress.

Bidding on a Offy triple carb set as we speak but dont think I will win as it will probaly go higher then I can. I want to split the manifold and run dual straights on it in the future. Thanks to everyone for there kind words and ideas!! :D

Latest posts

Back