ok gonna cut it up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
I have learned that the 67 ford bump side that i pulled the 390 out of for my project is not worth any thing, so i am going to butcher it. :D i got the inspiration from March rod and custom.

only the problem, is now i need an engine for my doner truck LOL :confused:

ill post some picks

Attachments

• bump side truck (Medium).jpg
    bump side truck (Medium).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 69
  • bump side truck3 (Medium).jpg
    bump side truck3 (Medium).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 29
  • bump side truck2 (Medium).jpg
    bump side truck2 (Medium).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 55
  • bump side truck4 (Medium).jpg
    bump side truck4 (Medium).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 84
  • bump side truck5 (Medium).jpg
    bump side truck5 (Medium).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 59
I have that issue and thought that rpu version was just sick! Bad a$$ man keep us posted on your progress.

Hows the other one comming along? I rememebr you had done a really nice chop on it.;)

I have that issue and thought that rpu version was just sick! Bad a$$ man keep us posted on your progress.

Hows the other one comming along? I rememebr you had done a really nice chop on it.;)

i am mounting the engine and building the cross members right now. i have been taking pictures, but they are on my friends camera and he has not e mailed them to me.

Your truck turned out really cool. I wish that i would have gotten mine done as quickly as you did yours. i do not think mine will be done this year either, i am building a 30- by 50 shop. can not afford to hire some one to build it so i will be doing it all my self.

Pablo

that is too cool...never thought of cutting up a pickup like that!! I'm gonna have to go get that mag tomorrow! That's gonna look killer!! MORE PICS!!!!!!!!...please...

photos of the doner

you guys have already seen the photos of the concept, here are photos of the doner truck.

Pablo.

Attachments

• bump side (Medium).jpg
    bump side (Medium).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 19
  • bumpside3 (Medium).jpg
    bumpside3 (Medium).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 8
  • bumpside4 (Medium).jpg
    bumpside4 (Medium).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 11
yup

Gee.. that looks familiar. Is that the current issue of Rod & Custom? March 2008?

440shorty

yup 440 that is correct. i think that it might have been a previous issue as well. i remeber an issue where they did a bunch of unlikly doner trucks. i am doing this one casue i have it and... well i just have it. and i want to cut some thing up. i might just turn it into a roller and see if i can sell it. i am just feeling the ich to create something new. i have a pretty short attention span, and i pretty much have my current truck planned out so the creation portion is over and now the dong portion is in play.

also if any of you guys have idea for this truck, throw them at me, i am thinking about video tapoing the build and doing a time lapse video. my buddy ahs a security camera at his palce that records the shop area and saves the content to the hard drive of his CPU thinking i will just hop on his CPU and down load the work portions on a cd and when i am all done slice them together a nd time lapse the whole thing. i will keep u guys posted.

Pablo

Pablo

Pablo,
I loved those concept drawings in that issue of rod & custom, I say go for it.
You will end up with one cool ride, a buddy of mine is looking for a 47-53 chevy cab, they did one of those too. :cool:

Ok Ok

I keep checking this thread to see pictures of the 67 getting cut, let's stop the yakkin and get to whakkin already.:D

i am trying to finish up the frame on my 46, but i keep getting interrupted by friends who need fabrication done. buddy of mine asked me to help with building a jib crane on his trailer today.

i will post photos as soon as i get started.

Pablo

Latest posts

Back