Ok I thought I heard it all.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I was at one of our shoots today and a model would not sit on the front seat of the Rod we were taking pictures of. We asked her if she would mind setting inside the car. She said no:mad:. It was against her values. We said what are you talking about. [S She then said she can not sit on leather. It was an animal and it just made her mad :mad: that somebody would ask her to do this.
I mean really. How do people have time to think this stuff up? So we said ok and said we were done with the shoot. [S So when we were leaving the garage the model said that car guys should be animal friendly. And we should be more green and only take pictures of green cars and animal friendly cars.

:) What the f. This just hurt my head. I had to tell somebody about this.

And I suppose she's a vegetarian, owns no animal skins whatsoever, and has
"Save the Whales" bumper stickers on her Electric car![cl....CR

ohhh man ... vegans are my pet mfin peeve... i cant stand someone who will stand up for the rights of an animal as far as eating or use of the hides but at the same time generally disregards the fact and has no problem wearing animal friendly clothing made by 3rd world child slaves who are starving just dreaming of the day they can afford a slice of meat for lunch during their 3 min break from a 16 hour work day of making bs pleather so some stuck up yuppie can say ... I am animal FRIENDLY -- yea well Im Human Friendly so I wear leather... eat meat, and drive a gasoline car...
i dont rant much but there it is.

I converted a vegetarian friend of mine in one conversation. I explained that all preditors have eyes facing forward, and prey has eyes out to the sides. Preditors also have "I" teeth, or a fang tooth. Humans are what we are.

After that, do we just throw the hide away, after we make hamburger?

i cant stand someone who will stand up for the rights of an animal as far as eating or use of the hides but at the same time generally disregards the fact and has no problem wearing animal friendly clothing made by 3rd world child slaves who are starving just dreaming of the day they can afford a slice of meat for lunch during their 3 min break from a 16 hour work day of making bs pleather so some stuck up yuppie can say ... I am animal FRIENDLY -- yea well Im Human Friendly
I agree.

Man, I don't think I would have paid her or just paid her half of what she was expecting. Next time definitely don't hire her. Some people are just in their own world. I'm sure all the makeup she wore for the shoot was Animal Friendly.[S

I've had a run in with a couple of those no meat radicals! The first one claimed that it was a sin to eat animals. His theory was based on the bible passage - "let them eat from the fruits of the earth". - He just had to bring the bible into it! So I reminded him of what happened to Adam & Eve. If they would have just grabbed that snake and just eaten it instead of the apple - we wouldn't have sin would we??

The other one claimed that humans were not designed to eat meat! Yeah right - tell that to a trained Anthropologist - me!!! Like Bonehead said - we have forward facing eyes, teeth for ripping and tearing flesh. We also developed two long legs for running down prey and the extra protein resulted in a larger brain because we were constantly thinking of new ways to catch and kill our prey.

Humans would never have developed into who we are without being predators! You know what's funny??? Vegan Native Americans!!! I know some of those too!! I guess instead of running down deer and buffalo, their ancestors were running off to Kroger for Soy burgers and Tofu???

I could go on but.....

Save the plant world - eat a vegatarian!!!

Thunder

Last edited:
Should have told her we switched back to real leather from Naughahyde because the Naugha's are now extinct.

Attachments

• pic_classic.jpg
    pic_classic.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
[cl[cl:D:D Makes sense to me! I could write book on the evils of vegatarian diets. Being predators even has something to do with why we are all gearheads. I'll have to explain it to you guys sometime.

Thunder

ok ... real quick -- i need to clear up -- im not against being vegan -- but i wish people would think a little deeper in to their "heart held convictions" before theyre so adamant about spreading the word... im a graduate of philosophy and a psychology... and in my opinion most of these "movements and uprisings" are nothing more than mob mentalities where the individuals actually at one point (say by a simple, obvious explanation as eye placement and dental structure) realize the weakness of their argument...

its the perfect example of people no longer thinking for themselves... the greater problem... its not really vegans only but ignorance into being told what to do and how to think -- vegans are just an easy target bc most of the better arguments are "the animals are treated badly and its not right --- well maybe buddy but there are HUMANs being treated just as bad and you seem to forget we too are animals... you save the whales with your 900k dollar ship and private investor funding by throwing stink bombs at whaling ships? you know how many mouths of your own flesh that could have fed this year? come on... get your priorities straight and take back your mind.

Latest posts

Back