ok let the teasing begin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am loving being back in a climate i can understand.
very low humidity
warm days
chilly nights.
i like that its so dry here it took two weeks for an open bag of chips to go stale

i am loving being back in a climate i can understand.
very low humidity
warm days
chilly nights.
i like that its so dry here it took two weeks for an open bag of chips to go stale

The weather out west is one of the reasons I love it out there.

update
we love it here.
I think it reminds me of SW Colorado 30+ years ago
same climate and few people
the folks are friendly but are not nosy
they don't offer personal information and don't ask me for mine.
and it's nice to see gun racks in pickups again
not to mention girls in line at the burger joint with a gun on the hip.
a lot of Harleys and hot rods too

So you are in Rapid City now?
Pretty much avoid anything north of Omaha Street, that is Indian territory. Get ahold of me and we'll hook up for lunch sometime.

I sent you a personal message a few weeks ago with my phone number
I will try again right now

So you are in Rapid City now?
Pretty much avoid anything north of Omaha Street, that is Indian territory. Get ahold of me and we'll hook up for lunch sometime.

I grew up around drunk Indians
And don't let them bother me
They can be dangerous because they really and truly do not care if they live or die.
But they are not as bad as gangbangers'
Simply because they don't usually have a car and they can't just walk around with rifles

I like that a Ccw permit cost ten bucks and they give you a temporary one on the spot to hold you over until the real one shows up in the mailbox
no classes
no nuthin

Dawn and is love it here.
She loves her new employer and I love being able to drive for a few minutes and be in the country.
Rapid city is the second largest city in the state and only has 67000 people.

There's enough, just the way we like it.
I took a DC investment banker for a ride out north of town. Within a couple miles there is no sign of civilization other than the road, fences and the occasional cow or car. 10 miles out he asks me how far to the next town. Well, 20 minutes to a store in the middle of nowhere and then another 40 minutes to a real town. He freaked out and we had to turn around. In his whole 50 odd years he had never experienced being away from and out of sight of other people.

Latest posts

Back