Ok who went to Beatersville 2010?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok we were at Beatersrsville this last weekend and I did not see any of you there. We were hoping to see you there so we could give you one of our free t-shirts. But nobody from this site said hi to us. What is up with that. I did tell a few guys about this site and how great it is. I hope they check it out and stop by and say HI.
:p

I wish. I was on a 1300 mile roadtrip to El Paso, Tx. with my mother-in-law in the car......I would have rather been anywhere but there.....

Sooner or later I will get to one of the shows.

I had planned on going but realized I was too broke to go there and Bowling Green HRR. I chose to go to Bowling Green.

From the pics I've seen, looks like it was agood show.

We went

but had so much other going on I forgot to check in here first! Parents are getting older and needing more help though they say they don't. Both have dementia :confused:. Anyway I posted a link to photos I took in the Rat Rod & Hot Rod Fotos! , you might be in some of them.
We didn't take my truck because it's not done yet. Hubby says maybe in a month I could be driving it!

i made it out and it was a great show loved all the cars and trucks and even the volks too...........Saw you guys there but didn't know you were giving free stuff out........oh well maybe next yeat

Latest posts

Back