Old Dirt Track Racers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a cool site. I really like the old dirt track race cars. I raced on a dirt track from 1984 to 1996 at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds in Watsonville, CA. It also started out as a horse track as probably most did.

I like the statement about the first race "cancelled because of altercation", boy does that sound familiar. They didn't cancell the races at our track but should have charged extra to see the fights! :D

I would love to build a replica someday.

That was a cool site. I really like the old dirt track race cars. I raced on a dirt track from 1984 to 1996 at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds in Watsonville, CA. It also started out as a horse track as probably most did.

I like the statement about the first race "cancelled because of altercation", boy does that sound familiar. They didn't cancell the races at our track but should have charged extra to see the fights! :D

I would love to build a replica someday.

I went to that track alot from 84-88 , I was stationed at Ft. Ord

Great link thanks.. just spent a couple hours looking at it

thanks

WOW great site i liked the part about joe collins.i used to race at ascot and joe would bring a car now and then and have some hot shoe drive it for him those were the good old days thanks again W.W:

Latest posts

Back