old filling stations

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
lets see them

Attachments

• Shell1-1.jpg
    Shell1-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Pump-signs.jpg
    Pump-signs.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Crown1.jpg
    Crown1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 62
  • CityGarage1.jpg
    CityGarage1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 69
  • amac02.jpg
    amac02.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 61
more stations

Attachments

• Texaco1.jpg
    Texaco1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Shell2.jpg
    Shell2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 37
  • pumps9.jpg
    pumps9.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Phillips4.jpg
    Phillips4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Phillips2.jpg
    Phillips2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 51
Seeing that Texaco station reminded me of their slogan, "Trust your car to the man who wears the star" My parents always traded at the local Texaco station. Anytime we went on a trip they always looked for Texaco gas. Now I always look for the cheapest. Harleyboy

First job I ever had was at the local neighborhood Texaco. Found my old shirt and pants when I was cleaning up my mothers house after she passed away.

Had a good laugh, the pants were a size 29 waist....not sure I could get those past my knees now....

When I was a teen in the 60's and living in Lancaster , Ca in the high desert we had a trailer at the River for water skiing . There was a gas station out in the middle of nowhere that we would stop at occasionally that had the glass pumps . My dad would let me do the pumping . Too fun !!

This one is in Knoxville on Clintion Hwy. Dont look so good now. Been a lot of talk about restoring it.
Tim

Attachments

• airplena gas station.jpg
    airplena gas station.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 20
So here's a challenge...

Who going to be the first photoshop operater to put their rod in front of one of these old gas stations? :D

Latest posts

Back