Old Guy from Mississippi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1rulerods

Love rat rods and street rods, I have a 31 Chevy Truck Rat Rod and building a 30 Ford sedan street rod. 65 years old and looking forward to retirement next year, will spend "new found time" working on my cars and watching grandkids play sports. Glad I found this site, most don't like rat rods, and plan on reading and posting when the need comes up.

I'm number two on the list to see some pics so what you waitin on it's been all of 50 minutes ?[S ;) [P
Oh yea welcome to the best site on the net :D post when you can I just had an attack of my rustoholicism :eek:

Jim

Sorry guys, just got back in. Here are some pics of my truck that folks around here call a rat rod, what do you guys think? Hope they attached !!

Attachments

• 31 chevy front.jpg
    31 chevy front.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 31 chevy back.jpg
    31 chevy back.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 13
  • steering mounted.jpg
    steering mounted.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
  • seat5.jpg
    seat5.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 13
Hot Rod Preacher, do you ever go to the Klassy Kruizers Rod Run in Crossett? About 13-15 of us from across the river go each year. It is a good Rod Run in the first week of November each year. Stone Brothers Quartet do the devotional on Sunday before awards.

That has got to be a hoot to drive. Some nice detailing on it. Why am I suddenly thinking of Elvira?

Thanks to all for the welcomes. Fleetline, got 13,000 + miles on it and lots of fun to drive. My grandkids call it Papaw's Spider truck

Latest posts

Back