Old man brains-mostly scrambled

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Jeeze! Had one of those days the other day. Rains were heavy the night before and started washing out places on the driveway into here. I keep up with that pretty regularly. That night I kept trying to remind myself...there is no fuel in the small loader with ideas first thing in the am I need to refuel...ok so that passed me by. Had almost finished what I needed to do. I was mile from the house when the tractor died. Ok, walk that mile back to the house. Grab the 31 and a fuel can and hook up the trailer. Back down the drive way I go. Got the tractor to fire pretty quickly and finish the road work. Glad I thought about bringing the trailer. In one of the pix you can see a storm rolling in from the south. I would have been ok with walking the distance twice but probably would've looked like a drowned rat. Chief drove us home...:D
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 43
Thanks E-man! It's pretty flat here compared to other states. I'm lucky to be far enough north in the state to have a little variety in terrain levels. Don't get me wrong, our hills ain't nothing compared to someone with real hills. But the land around here rolls some and is mostly woods. Now if the developers don't quit tearing the woods down, we'll be a desert here too!

Love seeing guys using their rat rods to do work with them....

I try to drive my heaps at least once before I send them away...

You got it going on there for sure...

Thanks for sharing...makes me smile...

MikeC

Last edited:
I've been driving this just about every day since March 2015. I like to build stuff just to build stuff like lots of others around here but when I built this it was to be driven. 3 things in mind on the build...safe, simple, and dependable. I wound up with all three. I just wish I could say that for the few vehicles I've bought new over the years.:D

Latest posts

Back