Old Schwinn

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpectreBoy

My old Schwinn, 5 spd., banana seat, apes, I was dialed in back in the day, must have been around 66 or 67, cause I thinks thats a 65 or 66 chevy under the carport.

schwinn.jpg

Great Pic, I picked up a green single speed stingray from a guy yesterday, He got it when he was a kid and he is 47. It needs to have the seat recoverd, but I still rode it around yesterday. It still has the slick on the back and the dove tail fender. Best part was I got it for free. the guy gave it to me with a kawasaki dirt bike and Yamaha Golf cart for $50.00.

Dobber

Cool bike,,:) like the shifter. I was too poor to have a store bought "hotbike " like that, I saved up for a banana seat, a set of high rise bars,an a slick for the back, then I cut the fork tubes off an old frame, an' slid them on over the ends of my fork tubes , welded them on with the ole' lincoln 225 buzz box, so I could have an extend "raked" front end.... LOL 24" inch rear slick with a 20" inch front tire. I was Badass...:D

Latest posts

Back