OMG... sweeeet moving van on CL!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep

so cool, what a big project, stick that on a modern chassis, a wicked paint job, a few graphics, make a sleepin' space & drive it from from your'e home state across the country and back hitting every cruise in and car show just to show it and have a great time.

Later:cool:

Tune it up and drive it just like that! It's awesome

I have a 12 valve that would fit nicely. I would have to downsize to a bumper pull trailer tho.

That's right !!!

Tune it up and drive it just like that! It's awesome

Get it running and reliable and hit the road Jack! That thing is SUPER cool, and where would you ever find another??? Wonder what his best offer after 16 days has been ... [S :D [dr

Late model Dodge diesel drive train and it would make the ultimate RV. [dr[dr[drWonder what kind of offers he's getting.

I'm liking the whole concept, Tripper, the Cummins powertrain and the RRR travelling clubhouse. When you come up here with a bunch of the RRR elders, I will get to meet the legends of the club.[cl[cl[cl. Keep on dreaming, you're on the right track. We'll help you dream.

You'd have to have a low boy to get that from NY to TX! I bet it's heavy! Would be great to swap the running gear from a large RV under it to get modern wheels and brakes. 21Willys, you already have the RV! [cl[ddd

Well I was just informed that I'm going to be stuck in east Virginia till Friday. I may just drive up and check this thing out. And yes I have a Winnebago chassis already mostly stripped down.

Latest posts

Back