One of you's should jump on this-

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see, people.......this is the reason I say drugs are bad for you! I can only imagine how much oxygen and acyceletine was wasted. Geeeez for the last time...drugs fry your brain![S

unregulated software

You have to be careful using unregulated software, there could be unintended consequences like creatures breaking out of one program and rampaging through other files...
SamFearsOldsExperiment.jpg

A little something I whipped up for a few laughs, I love Bernie and Leepu I ain't knocking them...

Chop Shop Mystery Series.jpg

Last edited:
heck guys this ain't that bad. Bad, but not that bad.
great looking front end,
little rear end,
does'nt move fast.
sounds like a date I had.

i bet it was done 30 years ago when those cars where just cheap used cars,i think i would put the 440 back in it, it would be great for running the police they wouldnt know if they were after a vw or a charger

Really good weed would do it! :D

Can you explain this one???

056.jpg

057.jpg

Really good weed............

i bet it was done 30 years ago when those cars where just cheap used cars,i think i would put the 440 back in it, it would be great for running the police they wouldnt know if they were after a vw or a charger

I think I would put the 440 back in it too, tub it and rear wheel drive. Would be interesting but still hideous. Maybe he made it just so people would say WTF!!! The only thing I can think of.

i laughed i cried

well i really didnt laugh i did puke then i cried then i asked the good lord why did he let some one copletley destroy a old mopar. i am thinking i should buy the car just to put it into a shreader. do not want that thing to ever be seen by any true mopar fan could cause mass confusion and possible suicide. know i think i am going to break 10 years sobrity and go get real drunk and cry some more. and hope when i wake up it will be part of a black out that i will never remember. ok so im being a little dramatic but if that is true it does make me want to cry lol.

well i really didnt laugh i did puke then i cried then i asked the good lord why did he let some one copletley destroy a old mopar.

Good thing for Mopar... If it wasn't for old Mopars the rich guys would be running the goldchainers out of the other musclecars and into building our beaters and none of us would be able to afford to build anything

Latest posts

Back