One step forward one step back

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you probablythought i gave up

well i got tired of posting a new nut or bolt soI did a lil work to make for a better picture. its kabota orange and almond white. I should be mounting the rear today if I`ll get off of here andquit looking at yalls builds. oh and I`ll post how I mounted tee pedals in that question above. tonight

Attachments

• Newly orange.jpg
    Newly orange.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20 orange.jpg
    20 orange.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 64
I like how you cut your axle and welded the bat wings on, I didn't realize you could weld on the axle like that. Looks very clean and nice, Good job[cl

well the plumbing is holding me up but slow progress

I got my engine and trany mounted , running a set if 17" 06 mustang wheel untill some tires of a free or cheap nature show up. the tanks will be painted I just threw them up there to get them out of the way. also some one asked about my pedal set up so here is the latest pic which is old and alot of the 3/8 bolts were replaced with rod and welded in ground and painted.

WELL maybe later it just gives errors right now . I have the worst luck with this site and pictures

those never posted pics.

check out the screw driver handle on the dipstick! its actually a "terminator tool" from work. started welding in bungs for fuel lines and infact they are alread run. still need to paint the tanks. you guys think red or orange like the frame

Attachments

• IMG_1658.jpg
    IMG_1658.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1680.jpg
    IMG_1680.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1694.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 32
yeah they are olive drab

which was great since i was going for an exmilitary look at one time but now I`m thinking red or orange the guy I got it from said they were collectable since they a ww tanks. all i heard was blah blah cheap!

Latest posts

Back