Oooooooooooops!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much!!!

Wow, he really seemed kinda calm.... probably cried later!!! Wonder if his insurance agent's seen this clip yet!?!?!? ; - >

Funny if the insurance refuses to pay because the kid is not a licensed driver. :eek:

Same thing happened in my area. Dad just bought a new Corvette Z06. Brings it home and lets his 16 year old son take it to the gas station to fill it up. Kid leaves the gas station and runs into a tree. The Dad only had the car for 2 hours. :rolleyes:

Really, with the number of people wandering around, they are very lucky no one was hurt.
It could have been worse.
No telling where the car would have ended up if it was pointed in the other direction. '22

One day I was just getting out of school and was driving too a friends house.Well they had just opened a new schucks auto parts on Francies and market st. I was driving by and I see a white car sticking out of the building,I huh that's funny that place has'nt even been open for a month yet,well the closer I got I noticed that hey that looks like my moms car.And sure enuff it was, my little bro wanted too hear some tunes...........

Didnt some dad and kid wreck a brand new Ferrari Enzo on a test drive? Like mom always said "Some people dont deserve to have nice things"

Hodag

Latest posts

Back