Our 1952 Plymouth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodlookin

Here is some pictures of our 1952 Plymouth Police car that we took on it's first Cruise in last Friday night. It was a real blast looking forward to alot more car show and cruises this summer.:):)

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 38
Awesome looking car. Everyone gonna want to take a picture of it pulling over thier car. Time to make some money!

Pretty sure I met you at a stoplight @71/86 north of Milford Saturday...unless there's another '52 Plymouth cop car in the Lakes area! ;) I think I ticked off the Infiniti that was behind me as I turned the corner reeeaaallllyyyyy sssllllloooowwwlllyyy with my head cranked trying to get a better look.[dr[P

Yes, it is awesome!! Nice job. There must have been a show on Saturday, too? Wish I would have known, I surely would have been there after my Humane Society debacle (don't ask).

You should head up to Worthington, MN this weekend to the Spomer Motors guys' car show. No trophys, no awards, no classes, no judging, just cars in and around his classic car showroom. Neat place, cool nostalgic signs and stuff.

Latest posts

Back