out side the box build thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define "early low rider style". I think it depends on the what area you're in. From what i remember of the early low rider style in my area (early 70's) it was usually a slammed, primed bomb or an Impala with some type of custom paint on the top, Supremes, pinner whites and maybe custom interior. That's always been my favorite low rider style. They eventually morphed into the juiced street driven all out show car style.

Slould be cool and different. Should be easy to drop too by crankin down the torsions in front and removing a leaf or two on the back springs. Then make a really sick homemade intake and exhaust set-up for the slant six. Now that would be neat.

my idea is two tone white top blue bottom with reversed color scallops kinda Watsonish. I have a set of old Keystone classic 5 spokes thin whites two inch blocks for the rear and turned down torsion bars. Will probably end up with air shocks on the rear as its cheaper than trying to bag or juice the rear.

Latest posts

Back