Over 600 pics in one thread....yeah.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i couldnt get through all the picks yet i will have to come back the wife olny give me 10 min to look and i just chukkeld so i will check it out later but great so far

the best part is the cuttless and the flames them poor kids didnt move they had there eyes covered for 25 picktures but didnt move for 17 of them

Where are the rest of the comments? All these views and only a few of you are talkin.....thats not like us! LOL!

Hey, LC, I enjoyed the pics. I have seen many of the cars in person at shows last summer. I'm very impressed by the enthusiasm of your group.
Yesterday I bought a T frame off of Craigslist. When I went to Ramsey to pick it up, I entered a Frankensteiner garage. I think your member's name is Bob. He has the A coupe with Mopar tailights, plus lots of other cars. He said there is a feature in this month's Old School Rods magazine with shots taken inside his garage.
I see that the pic of the girl with the shaved head migrated over to the HAMB.

LC, I'm so computer ignorant I can't link. The title of the thread is: Cool Pictures! Post Them Here!. It has been closed so it is several pages back now. The pics start on about page 157 of the thread. There could be a pic on an earlier page.

interesting truck , 46 or so ford with IH front sheet metal

Attachments

• Picture015-3.jpg
    Picture015-3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 19
:)

Good work LC. I especially like the chick with the red high heels. WHEWWW
Might be a bit much for an ole f##t like me. Oh well. That 59 Chev reminded me of one of my cars from the past. Keep em comin'

Latest posts

Back