parts cars

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I just scored a butt load of tin today, a 58 Olds 98, 55 Plymouth Belvedere (both 4 doors), a 57 Ford 2 door post and a 58 Ford 2 door post. Plus an early 50s REO cab with a nifty set of headlights and a 31 Model A dimple cowl. None of the cars have engines and both of the Fords are wrecked pretty bad but still have a few good parts. Saturday we go back out to pick a huge barn that is supposed to have some A and T parts plus who knows what else. The old guy also has a J-3 Cub setting in a hanger that hasn't flown in 20 years or so.

WB3...your such a tease....where are the pics? You know we love pics!

Sniper, I think I agree with you...Gold hills is more appropriate.

would like to see pics of 31 model a cowl.its hard to believe but these cowls can be shipped by greyhound bus....

I should have known not to come to the party with no pictures. Ok,ok, I'll go back out and get some. That 55 Plymouth has the coolest dash, even has the shifter in the dash.
Yes, I have shipped whole cowls via greyhound before.

I just got home about 30 mins ago from ND, wish I was still there to go to the barn with you. It's too cold for me up there anymore though. Beautiful country, just too cold :)
And yes, post some pics.

WB, how do you find this stuff, word of mouth? Are you finding tin is harder to find these days or is it still pretty plentiful? From the sounds of your scores it is still out there. :)

Don

WB, how do you find this stuff, word of mouth? Are you finding tin is harder to find these days or is it still pretty plentiful? From the sounds of your scores it is still out there. :)

Don

It finds me, I have a magnetic personality. I leave 10 times more behind than I ever have time for. I just got these because they are close to home and I can store them there as long as I need to.

Latest posts

Back