peepin tom

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwgulfguy

howdi! ive been kind of lerking around for a couple of days now, thought this looked like a cool place to hang out. currently living in massachusettes with no project to speak of. i had a 52 plymouth cranbrook but sold it in preporation to move to a warmer climate. i am fortunate enough to have sold it to a friend, so i can visit and help out when something heavy needs to be lifted. i think i have some pics around here somewhere if i can get one of my kids to help me post them. i love rods, customes, roadsters, coupes, convertibles, bikes, trucks, and even some boats. its all good. i dont believe in bad mouthin anyone about their stuff, make it SAFE, fun and yours. i would like to see more pics of your rides and projects, guess i need to look around some more.

Welcome to RRR!

Gulfguy,
Welcome to the triple R. Think you'll like it here. Can't wait to see some pictures your kids post! :D

ISore

Welcome to RRR, gulfguy. Keep looking around. Lots of stuff to see. Great group of auto lovers here. You already soudd like one of us.

hey guys im new to this site i was told yall may have the answers i need! i have a 53 plymouth cranbrook im wanting to chop and lower but not slam,i need help on the measurments, where to start and how to finish any suggestions? thanks for your help

welcome to the site! great place w/lots of great people, but i just can't imagine getting the kids to help put pics up--I'D NEVER do something like that(b/c my wife still does most of mine:D)

once again, glad ya found us, HRP

Latest posts

Back