Photo Chop Request--Yo Allkar-another favor?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA41

I'm seriously considering buying this body for a Speedster project-- Its a 49 Bentley shell. A little above my payscale, but I always wanted to hack up a Rolls/Bentley, and here's my chance. The first pic is what they looked like restored as a RR--(Askin $250K) The second shot is a pic of the potential 'victum' in Texas I'm going to look at Friday.

Could you do that 'Speedster' thing to it so I could get an idea??

Thanks

PA41

Attachments

• 17513.jpg
    17513.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 34
  • HPIM1080.jpg
    HPIM1080.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 58
Thanks AK--I just had to go buy that after the pic..!! Now, If I can get it to look half that good...

The lines of the body parts are real works of art!! The fenders--the cowl/hood--The pics just don't do them justice... Somone--probaly long gone--deserves a big attaboy--real auto-art!!

Didn't take any pics yet--Rain/snow etc--will post some up as it goes. Got it in Texas from Sammy over on KB. It was worth the trip to just meet him and look at his toys--The guys the real deal. Stood around in the rain and talked rats more that we worked loading the old girl.. Life is good...

Thanks again AK--'preciate your work.

Pa41

Thats what roddin is all about, meeting people and makin friends.

Good luck on the build.

Thanks FB -- yeah this is good stuff--low calorie and if ya RR not too expensive..

I'm hoping this one will be quick N easy--(famous last words).. I have a running chassis under a car I don't like (glass 29 A Coupe with IFS), and am hoping to just pull that body off, and stretch the frame a foot or so, and build this full fendered Bentley speedster on the chasis with not alotta work. Maybe just a new driveshaft and some iron and rear controll arms and brake lines and wheels and tires..

I guess I need to get a photoshop program of my own and quit botherin AK. Any suggestions? I see Ebay has them for $30-40.. Photoshop 8 for vista7 with 2 downloads. Is that the right one? Hard for a begginer ya think?

Thanks for any suggestions.

PA41

Thanks FB -- yeah this is good stuff--low calorie and if ya RR not too expensive..

I'm hoping this one will be quick N easy--(famous last words).. I have a running chassis under a car I don't like (glass 29 A Coupe with IFS), and am hoping to just pull that body off, and stretch the frame a foot or so, and build this full fendered Bentley speedster on the chasis with not alotta work. Maybe just a new driveshaft and some iron and rear controll arms and brake lines and wheels and tires..

I guess I need to get a photoshop program of my own and quit botherin AK. Any suggestions? I see Ebay has them for $30-40.. Photoshop 8 for vista7 with 2 downloads. Is that the right one? Hard for a begginer ya think?

Thanks for any suggestions.

PA41

Better yet ,just go to gimp.org and download Gimp it's absolutely free you'll be amazed what you can do with it and not have to spend any money.

I really like the approach you wanna take on this. Very cool find in the Rolls/Bentley shell. I'm pretty sure there's not too many of those just sitting around??

Build pics would be fantastic when you get moving on it!

Thunder

Thanks for the feedback fellas--WW I loaded Gimp and am trying it--good lead.

This build is giving me the grins and chuckles, just thinking about it. I'm not a serious guy if I can help it, and fun in the shop is what I'm about. Just the thought of some old fat, redneck Bubba and a sawzall chopping up a grand old lady like this Bentley, gets me grinning!!

Its 'Butchering the sacred cow and having a BarBQ!!' Some folks would think it'll send ya to hell, and the rest are going "Tap the KEG, light the fires, lets get this party started!!"

Pass me the sawzall!!!

[ddd

PA41

Thanks for the feedback fellas--WW I loaded Gimp and am trying it--good lead.

This build is giving me the grins and chuckles, just thinking about it. I'm not a serious guy if I can help it, and fun in the shop is what I'm about. Just the thought of some old fat, redneck Bubba and a sawzall chopping up a grand old lady like this Bentley, gets me grinning!!

Its 'Butchering the sacred cow and having a BarBQ!!' Some folks would think it'll send ya to hell, and the rest are going "Tap the KEG, light the fires, lets get this party started!!"

Pass me the sawzall!!!

[dddPA41

LMAO [cl [cl [cl :cool: Sounds like fun, You should go tell your plans to the guys over at the HAMB. I bet they would love it!

Latest posts

Back