Photo Contest Begins Now

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope I get in on time. My 1928 Model A Rat Rod in front of a Vintage wall in my home town (Miles City, Montana). Across from the city park headed East on Main street.
Scott

Attachments

• 28 rat rod bw.jpg
    28 rat rod bw.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 37
This will be the last day to submit. Will post two vote polls - because each poll is limited to 10 options - to vote for contributors total submissions rather than individual fotos. C-Tops included. We can come back here to discuss our one favorite.

.......... I'm gonna try to snap a pic of the '57 somewhere in my little town this weekend, but just in case I don't get the chance here's the one I took a couple weeks ago with it parked next to my childhood school bus shed in Jerry's Run, WV

MyoldbusshedLarge.jpg

Ended up busy all weekend and out of town for most of it (working on my sister in-law's house) so I didn't get to cruise town to snap any more pics......and there was one I really wanted to get too. :( Maybe there'll be another contest sometime.

I wish I could take the Willys to town but for now it's just a little illegal neighbor cruising from time to time. So here it is parked along Paradise Road one night where we were burning some brush. :eek:

469bythefireLarge.jpg

Thanks for hosting this cool contest E-man! :cool:

Little road trip to the San Bernardino National Forest. Stopped at the Fire Stations along the way. Old Firefighter thing. [cl

Attachments

• Build 105.JPG
    Build 105.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Build 107.JPG
    Build 107.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Build 109.JPG
    Build 109.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 28
My 29 coupe "The SpeakEasy Special: with my friends Nash "Nashty Habit" at Hot August Nights, Reno Nevada camping at the Grand Sierra Resort. This year it was very hot... 100 plus every day it seemed.

HotAugustNights1.jpg

DSCF0811.jpg

IMG_20120809_180420.jpg

Dangit! Sorry you missed the deadline Rusty.I posted that the contest ended last night but i did not add yesterdays date...9/10... :eek::eek::eek:

No worries, I saw it, got busy forgot.... then thought I read it went till Wed. The SpeakEasy is down right now, :( have the steering col, wheel and box out, but for a good reason, making improvements....

Cheers
RustyNCA

Here she is sitting in the back yard with the wife's car "Lola".... cause Lola gets what Lola wants.... :D

IMAG0177.jpg

Latest posts

Back