Photoshop wheel help/suggestions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigIrish

If anyone is bored or trying to avoid working, plse help me figure out what to do about wheels. Ford Ranger wheels aren't terrible, but not my style

Car is in the process of getting 3" drop front and rear. I'm leaning towards steel wheels & moons...but what color?

A photo to play with [P

Attachments

• Fairlane 1.JPG
    Fairlane 1.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 54
If you do steel, match them to whatever interior color you go with. You can't go wrong with pretty much any color as long as it's not pink or something. Cragars sound good too....

Nothing says old school like Cragers but... if u're gonna put disc brakes on front you need to go with at least 15"s! I think, Cragers would look *really* kool on that car! [cl[cl[cl

BoB

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm kind of liking these wheels - chrome rim and steel center. Maybe paint the center black or red (it will be red interior), maybe a center cap, maybe just chrome lugnuts or a spider cap. Ahh, so many options...

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
Skinny whites on Astro Supremes. 'Nuff said...

Even better!

The chrome smoothies would look bare bones drag strip style with painted centers, but chrome on chrome would lose distinction. Maybe the smoothies with painted spider caps?

Full wide whites look too land yacht. Black wall kinda looks bland with steelies.

That car will look good with most anything classic...

Skinny whites on Astro Supremes. 'Nuff said...

Oooh those wheels do look sweet! I'm not sure I can bring myself to purchase skinny whites though...just seems so grandma's buick to me. What about red line or even gold line tires?

Yeah I agree the steel wheels are kinda basic, but I like kinda basic.

Attachments

• astro supremes.jpg
    astro supremes.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back