Photoshopped my next projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmcdanl

I can't decide which one to go with. Anyways, I took some random pictures from the internet of wheels, an engine, a frame, and the bodies and photoshopped them together to make three different cars. Which one do you like better? By the way, these aren't the actual wheels i will be putting on. They were just the first ones i found that were a straight on picture that i could use. So dont give me hell about the wheels! lol

Attachments

• RPU.jpg
    RPU.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 71
  • T Roadster.jpg
    T Roadster.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Tall T.jpg
    Tall T.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 78
I had an RPU for a while, and it was a rolling party!! Talk about a chick magnent! Even gray haired fat guys could get a car load of gals-cruizin through the park. Cupcake didn't like that part of it, so I cut it down to a bob tailed T..

Do the RPU...

PA41

#3 Definitely!

I like the truck idea in #1, but for some reason the wheels make it look unbalanced?(study the thumbnails) #2 Is better balanced, but I don't care for the look of the body as much.

Thanks for the input guys... Its a hard decision because i want a roadster just because it is so much more comfortable. but i love the looks of the coupe.... hard choice.

whats cool is there is this coupe body just like this sitting in a guys backyard along with probably 10 other pre 40's cars. Anyways this coupe is just sitting there. I dont see any doors on it but the body is in perfect condition with surface rust completely over it. But no rust all the way through that i could see anywhere. I wonder if he would sell it. Hmm...:confused:

man what the heck is up with those wheels. just kidding I like the third or like said befor build all three and you can dive which ever one you want depnding on your mood or the weather that day

Latest posts

Back