Picked up a Lincoln

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiredIronGRB

Traditionalist
I plan to do a '60s style custom out of this one...probably HotRodFlatz metalic gold, lowered, with some custom old school wheel covers.

lincoln1.jpg

lincoln2.jpg

lincoln3.jpg

lincoln4.jpg

lincoln5.jpg

Yea, it's primo...owned by a Lincoln dealer. Tons of new work done last year, new radiator, gas tank, fuel pump, power steering pump, water pump, master cyl, new tires, trans rebuilt and new exhaust...so it should be good to go mechanically.

Schrader valve...

On the old lincolns... What was the steel line going down to the tranny with the schrader valve in the end of it for????
did they air up the tranny for some odd reason?

Beautiful land yacht...I'm sure it will be cool when your done with it, and who cares about the purists out there....if they were that concerned about preserving it, they should have bought it. Like Posies says...anyone can restore one....it takes a real man to cut one up

Dude... nice ride & it's gonna make an awesome cruiser! I drove a '57 Lincoln 2 door Capri in high school and all I can say is... the chicks dig 'um!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Latest posts

Back