Picked up my Airflow yesterday!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammersspeed

I bought a package deal from a friend of mines dad , the '36 Airflow, a '55 olds 98 holiday 2dr hardtop, and a '53 chrysler 4dr. picked up the Airflow yesterday, and getting the Olds on sunday and the Chrysler in a few weeks. they all run, and came with clear titles. the Airflow came with a N.O.S. grill and some misc spare parts. the Olds and Chrysler 4dr i think i will sell to try and recoupe some of my cash, and will keep Airflow... for now anyway. here are a couple of pictures of the Airflow

Attachments

• 100_1360.jpg
    100_1360.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_1357.jpg
    100_1357.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_1356.jpg
    100_1356.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 44
Here is a sneek peek at the '55 Olds 98 and '53 Chrysler 4dr

Attachments

• 100_1349.jpg
    100_1349.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_1355.jpg
    100_1355.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 41
Wow, what a great score, and that Airflow grill is awesome. To bad I'm not in a position too or I'd take that Olds off your hands.

thanks! i would love to keep the olds too, but between what projects i have here at home now .... i have more than enough to wrench on.

those airflow's are flat out cool [dr

plans for it?

Later :cool:

plans as of now.... kinda resto/mod... keep the outside looking kinda stock. i really like all the art-deco trim.... but it will be all hot rod under the skin! im trying to talk a buddy of mine out of his 57 desoto 345c.i. 345 h.p. adventure Hemi with factory 2-4's for it

Looks good. But now you have too many cars and trucks to spend enough quality time with all of them, so mail me the jeep in your avatar. Thanks. :D

That hemi in the Airflow would be cool as...well, you know.

I really like the Olds, too! How about a race? Tripper? Corpo? First one to Herman MN with a trailer wins? I'm kidding, but if I wasn't, I'd be scraping up some cash and plotting a course. :D

The AF is awesome with that faded paint! Is the Chrysler an eight?

yep! straight 8 that runs like a swiss watch.... thats what my buddys dad told me! he has driven it around his yard a few times, and once in to town... about a 5 mile round trip. i have'nt cranked it up yet .... but his word is good with me

nice airflow, love the patina...
...but u keep it, i want that 55 buick[ddd[dr

it ju$t $eems one thing keep$ me from having all the$e car$ i want....
but what wa$ it?[S;)

Bro you find all the cool stuff!!! Wish there was more like that around here then again the girlfriend would prolly kill me if I kept draggin them home LOL Just gotta find her a 41 chevy coupe now

Latest posts

Back