Pickin this up tomorrow!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCORE!!! [cl[cl[cl Awesome! [cl[cl[cl Looks like it's in great shape. Have a safe trip and get some more pictures up when you get home.

-Troy

Got it home tonight safe and sound!! Will get some new pics tomorrow :)

Very nice! what are your plans for it?

Not sure quite yet what I am gonna do with it but got some ideas swimmin round my head :)

Good score! Don't forget the pics....when u pic it up and during the build...good luck!

Definately!! I will get a ton of pics for you guys for sure!!!

Hey Lucky,
If that doesn't have the trunk lid and you need one, there's a guy on ebay selling a couple of cars. If you click on the right car, he has a whole list of different cars/parts for sell in his online store. AND he has one of those trunk lids. I'll see if I can get a link for you.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-Dodge-...em=270891154413&pt=Salvage_Parts_Cars&vxp=mtr If this works look in the ford parts section and here's the direct link--$150.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/1936-Ford-2...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3f0143b91b
[cl Later John T.:)

Thanx bro!! But it does have the trunk lid just wasnt mounted on it :)

Got the '36 home!!

Well me, my girlfriend and my son all took a roadtrip wednesday and picked up the '36 ford from Jammersspeed. Man what a drive!! roads on the way up there were crap all iced over couldn't do more than 35-40 mph and we almost got taken out by a pt cruiser!!! But we made up there got it all loaded up checked out some of his other projects and talked a little bt he is a really cool guy!!! Made the trip home and the roads were all nice and clear all the way home so it made it alot nicer to drive :) Nice trip with my family made it a great day!!! But after 10 hours on the road I was so glad to be home LOL!!!

Thanx again Jamie!!!!

Well me, my girlfriend and my son all took a roadtrip wednesday and picked up the '36 ford from Jammersspeed. Man what a drive!! roads on the way up there were crap all iced over couldn't do more than 35-40 mph and we almost got taken out by a pt cruiser!!! But we made up there got it all loaded up checked out some of his other projects and talked a little bt he is a really cool guy!!! Made the trip home and the roads were all nice and clear all the way home so it made it alot nicer to drive :) Nice trip with my family made it a great day!!! But after 10 hours on the road I was so glad to be home LOL!!!

Thanx again Jamie!!!!

forsure!!! have fun with it and keep us all posted on updates to it!!! nice to meet ya guys at talk for a while. its to bad we couldnt have done on tuesday ... it was like mid 50's and sunny! but glad ya guys made it safe and sound. im sure that little boy of yours is great little helper and will be hot rod builder himself someday! he is awsome little boy!

forsure!!! have fun with it and keep us all posted on updates to it!!! nice to meet ya guys at talk for a while. its to bad we couldnt have done on tuesday ... it was like mid 50's and sunny! but glad ya guys made it safe and sound. im sure that little boy of yours is great little helper and will be hot rod builder himself someday! he is awsome little boy!

I will definately keep everyone here posted on the build when I get started :)

I was thinkin the same thing LOL if I could have done it tuesday or if the weather would've been as nice on wednesday. Yeah he loves bein out in the shop with dad!! I can't wait til he is a little older so he can help more he wants to so badly now

Thanx Jamie!! He really is an awesome lil boy!! I love him to death!!

Latest posts

Back