picking up a henry j body this morning

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammersspeed

just heading out to pick this up! body ,frame that was cut in front of the firewall... with rearend , doors and a hood!

Attachments

• IMG_1852.jpg
    IMG_1852.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8230.jpg
    IMG_8230.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 54
floors are better then the other 4 henry j's i have had....i think this one will be a gasser style build. i have one now that is kinda stock looking but will be bagged with a small block and a/c...the wifes car:D so mine will be a gasser!!! i got there to pick it up this morning and the guy tells me he found the front fenders for it also!!! here is a shot of it home in the shop... i will clean it up and then tuck it away in the back of the barn until i can get to it!

Attachments

• Photo10091628.jpg
    Photo10091628.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 51
Always thought they were rather unique looking. Gasser with a blower, what else could a man want.[dr

Boy do I envy you ! Love Henry J's, especially in gasser form. You have had 4 of them prior to this one ? I think that is illegal. :eek: What ?? Did all the Henry J's made end up in MN ? :D

Don

Boy do I envy you ! Love Henry J's, especially in gasser form. You have had 4 of them prior to this one ? I think that is illegal. :eek: What ?? Did all the Henry J's made end up in MN ? :D

Don

:D i love Henry J's also... i have the one i just bought... and i also have another 51, i have been working on a little in between other projects that make me some money. that one is on a 2wd s10 blazer chassis and floor pan that is bagged, sbc, a/c.......but it will be all stock looking outside with all the trim/chrome and some wide whites

I bet. Looks like they were ready to insert some rectangular tubing into those stubs and straight axle it.

Don

thats what i was thinking when i first seen it... Well... that one didnt last long. good friend of mine made me a offer on the henry j that was to good to pass up... so its gone...........on to the next one! better start looking for henry j #6:D

Must have gotten an offer "he couldn't refuse"...

A shame but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do..... OK..on to the next[cl

i still have this one that im working on.... its not going anywhere!!!

Attachments

• 101_0176.jpg
    101_0176.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0534.jpg
    100_0534.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_0536.jpg
    100_0536.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back