Pics - TorqueFest 2015

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Had a great 2 days and took a bunch of pics. Great cars, cool people, awesome bands, and dirt track action.

http://s527.photobucket.com/user/SamFear/library/TorqueFest2015

IMGP1315sml_zpseokp73ro.jpg

IMGP1324sml_zpswmcdyljr.jpg

IMGP1323sml_zpszahgrtvh.jpg

IMGP1333sml_zpsa4kzr3ne.jpg

IMGP1343sml_zpss2aomucl.jpg

IMGP1346sml_zpsyutqbimv.jpg

IMGP1354sml_zpsnbuh02m5.jpg

IMGP1363sml_zpsijparnet.jpg

IMGP1367sml_zpsxygyjvr4.jpg

IMGP1375sml_zpsf6hnky7d.jpg

Great pics, thanks![cl[P Some really neat stuff to steal ideas from.
What is that roadster thingee in pic # 7 [S:confused:?
That spikey bike is wild, wouldn't want to think what would happen if you went for a spill riding it !:eek:

At the show! A guy came up to me last year and said he had a pair of Olds skirts that looked like they came off my car. Same color, same patina. He was gonna ship them to me but would a cost $120, so I had to wait until this years show. He showed up, we did the deal, and they went on!

I also put a bowling pin on the hood, but you can't see it in that picture.

I had a guy come up this year and tell me he has a visor off a similar Olds that I can have for free if I come get it. Turns out he is only 15 miles from my parents house.

That bike was a display (I hope!) outside the metal-art guys booth. Looks like most of it was the small scrap from the CNC'd stuff.

Glad you all like the photos, I start looking or talking and forget to keep taking pics. It's more like a festival than a car show and I get distracted easily.

Torque Fest was on my "to do" list this year but the cataract surgery got in the way.

The highlight was going to be meeting you.

Anyway, thanks for posting all those pics.

Great Gathering

Doesn't look like you forgot to many pictures [S

Looks like some thing worth a long drive, is it May every year?

Thank you Sir your a good man [cl

Latest posts

Back