Picture help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragtopfish

The other day I was going thru the forum and saw a post with a picture of a sketch of a salt flat truck. But dang I can't find it again. Can anybody remember where it's posted at? Maybe I'm just going crazy.

It was a picture from a magazine like Rod & Customs Sketch Pad or something.

Unkl Ian,

I think that is the one. There were 2 trucks but the picture was cut off at the bottom to show just the truck on the top of the page.

It was a picture from a magazine like Rod & Customs Sketch Pad or something.

Unkl Ian,

I think that is the one. There were 2 trucks but the picture was cut off at the bottom to show just the truck on the top of the page.

I remember it. I think I can find it. Hold on.

Gastrick,

Can you post the one you found? The picture I was thinking of was a colored drawing like Foose would draw.

This one ?

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 17
I knew you rats could find it. It's the one Unkl Ian found. Which post did it come from? Thanks to all who helped find it. Now if I can just find that 30s or 40s Dodge truck to put my 331 Hemi in I just might be able to do something. Lots of good people and info on this site. Thanks again

Last edited:
You've already found the hard part. I'm building an early hemi also ragtopfish. I started a thread about it over in the builds section.

Yes, I have it saved on my favorites. Great find. Looks like it coming along real nice. I too am looking for an intake like yours but for a 331. Not sure what the best carbs would be.

Latest posts

Back